Saturday, August 29, 2009

Babies R Us


Have you heard about Babies R Us's Trade In sale? Clink on that link to get the details.

Offer is from Friday, August 28 through Sunday, September 20.

Beyond recalls, certain older and used baby items can be potentially unsafe for a variety of reasons, including damage or lack of compliance with recent advances in product safety standards.

*Participating brands are: Babi Italia, Baby Caché, Baby Trend, Bertini, Britax, Chicco, Contours by Kolcraft, Cosco, Delta, Eddie Bauer, Evenflo, Graco, Jeep, Natures Purest by Summer Infant, Safety 1st, and Sorelle. See a team member for details. Event period 8/28/09-9/20/09 at Babies"R"Us & Toys"R"Us stores. 20% discount valid on day of trade-in only. In-store only. Not valid with any other offer.

I'm going to call my sister right now and see if she's cool with me trading in the 12 year old stroller we've been using that she has graciously let us borrow. I'm not thrilled with the idea of using it for the new baby!

EVEN BETTER!!!!
I have over $600 in coupons for Babies R Us in PDF format. Go here to get the link, or you can email me and I'll send it out to you! These are good until September 17.

No comments: